Monday, May 5, 2014

Ed Tech Update #2...Google & Guided Reading

I'm sort of an old school teacher when it comes to reading, specifically Guided Reading. I think Guided Reading is AWESOME but tracking each student's progress and each group's progress can be daunting. So I created google forms to help me. I have one to track guided reading level throughout the year. I have another to track what we work on during small group time as well as one more to track CAFE strategies practiced. 




I love Google forms because it drops all of you information into a nice, neat spreadsheet. 

I'm sure I saw something similar to this on a blog or on twitter, just can't remember where. Sorry!

I know there are many other ways to use Google Docs but this works for me and my students.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment