Friday, January 22, 2016

Classroom Spotlight

I love to highlight classrooms as I visit. We have some great teachers doing great things in our district. We also have good teachers who want to do more and be better.

This week I visited a Special Education class where they are working on integrating technology. The iPads were originally purchased for intervention, but the teacher is interested in doing more with them!


I also visited a 6th grade classroom where I caught the students during intervention time, but they are prepping to start using Google Classroom...oh, the possibilities.


Finally, I visited an entire 5th grade. We worked on getting all of the students logged in to their district Google Drive so they can start using the new chromebooks.

I love being in the classroom and working with teachers!

1 comment:

  1. You use your blog for a little bit of everything... classroom spotlights, resources, motivation, reflection,... I like it!

    ReplyDelete