Friday, July 22, 2016

Back to School 2016


How do you get ready to go back to school? We are on a modified year-round school calendar, so teachers go back July 27st! #yikes

As I prep to go back, here are a few of my favorite ed tech tools!

1. Remind - This is a great tool to communicate with parents about what's going on, reminders for upcoming events and meetings.

2. Skype in the Classroom - I love bringing the world to my classroom. Skype allows you and your class to visit places you cannot, meet people from around the world and bring learning alive!

3. Google Classroom - I love Google Classroom as it allows you to begin the process of going paperless. We do not have that many devices in our school, but I try to have at least 1 assignment/week on Google Classroom. I also love how other applications, such as Discovery Education, integrate with Classroom and make it super easy to create assignments!

~Happy Learning~
mg



No comments:

Post a Comment