Monday, September 26, 2016

#ETCoaches Blog Challenge Week 2

My current role is that of an Ed Tech Coach. This year we are having a shift in our role and responsibilities. Change can be hard initially, but is welcomed. 

Strengths It is hard for me to talk about strengths since I tend to be very tough on myself. However, I feel I am intuitive and have a good sense of what is going on within the system and it's functioning. 

Challenges A huge current challenge is the transition of our roles & responsibilities at work. We are shifting our role to a more global role to make large systemic changes rather than working 1:1 with teachers or putting out one fire at a time. I love our changes, but when just a few people are making the change and the system is not, it makes it VERY difficult.

I love my role in terms of sharing the good news of our district. I do have the opportunity to work in schools and I get to see the awesome things teachers are doing to transform learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment