Thursday, June 21, 2018


After much consideration, I am making a career change. I will be leaving my current role as an instructional technology trainer and returning to the classroom as a 4th-grade teacher. I am beyond excited and feel re-energized as an educator. I am eager to see how my four years of experience as an instructional technology trainer will influence my teaching in the classroom.


If you would like to help the students in my future 4th-grade class, here are a few different ways.
 - If you are interested in connecting classes, please contact me on Twitter @MGoviaEDU.
 - Consider donating to my Donor's Choose project as we Re-image the Classroom this year.
 - Consider volunteering 30 minutes each week as a mentor for a student in my class. Please contact me by email at mgovia@okcps.org, if you are interested in mentoring an awesome 4th grader!
 - Consider helping us fulfill our class wish list through Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment